Christmas Shopping Trail 2022
Thursday 1st December 2022, 6pm-9pm
Collect your trail card from any participating shop, the Town Hall or the Tourist Information Centre.
Visit each of these independent shops during Lewes Late Night Shopping to be in with a chance of winning a great prize.
- Bags of Books, South Street
- Beckworths, High Street
- Bunny & Belle, High Street
- Cook School Store, High Street
- Harvey’s Brewery Shop, Cliffe High Street
- Louis Potts, Cliffe High Street
- Menteath, The Needlemakers
- The Outdoor Shop, Cliffe High Street
- Radical Giving, The Needlemakers
- Riverside Flowers, Station Street
- The Laurels, High Street
- W.E. Clark & Son, Cliffe Precinct
How it works…
Visit each of the participating shops, collect a stamp and a letter. All 12 letters make up an anagram. Submit your answer and be in with a chance to win one of three fabulous prizes.
- 1st Prize: Harvey’s Brewery Goody Bag
- 2nd Prize: Cheese Please Hamper
- 3rd Prize: £20 Bags of Books Gift Voucher
Drop your answers into any participating shop, Lewes Town Hall or the Tourist Information Centre on the night.
Winners will be notified on Monday 5th December 2022.