Lewes Late Night Shopping 2021
Thursday 2nd December – 6pm-9pm
Lewes Chamber of Commerce and Visit Lewes are pleased to announce this years Lewes Late Night Shopping event is back – bigger and better.
Please support the local shops where a warm welcome awaits you – remember – Shop Local, Shop Independent.
So, what’s on:
• Road closure from 6pm
• Shops open until late
• Best Dressed Window Competition (Judged by the Mayor of Lewes)
• Gin & Fizzmas (Market Tower from 5pm)
• LGB Brass (Lewes Town Hall)
• Christmas Dog Show (Castle)
• Makers Market (Westgate Chapel)
• Christmas Show 2021 – Hampshire Artists on Tour (Star Brewery Gallery)
• Tuk-tuk Rides
• Santas Grotto (Lewes House)
• Son et Luminère (The Castle)
• Shop Independent Campaign
• Vintage Fairground Ride (Needlemakers)
• Book readings (Bags of Books)
• Battle of Lewes street re-enactments
• Street entertainment
• Live Music
• Food and drink stalls (Precinct & Upper High Street)
• Mulled wine, hot chocolate and mince pies (Lewes Town Hall)
We are also collecting for local charity Lewes Open Door so, if you see a collection tin, if you can please give generously.
More details being updated all the time, SAVE THE DATE.
Photo: Roz Bassford